Food Find of the Day: 50-Peso Champorado from Maitre Chocolatier

50-peso Champorado at Maitre Chocolatier at Ayala Terraces Cebu
When I was a kid, I was always required to sleep in the afternoon.  The reward  is a delicious merienda.  One of my favorite merienda item is the Champorado.  I recently discovered a good place to this chocolatey rice porridge. I am quite surprised that Maitre Chocolatier at Ayala Terraces Cebu serves this Pinoy snack at a sweet price.


Maitre Chocolatier Cebu

The 50-Peso Champorado at Chocolatier

I actually discovered this dish by accident today as I was looking for a place to have a late lunch. I wanted to try something new and ended up at a 10 year old restaurant that I have not visited ever.

I have seen this place before but I always overlook it because I thought it was a dessert place and I am not really into sweets. I was pleasantly surprised to see on their menu some pasta, sandwiches, and rice meals. 

One of the most surprising items for me is definitely the 50-peso Champorado! It is the good old champorado topped with some melted white chocolate. Beat that!

Should you wish to eat Champorado at Ayala Center Cebu, you should head to Maitre Chocolatier!1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafes in Cebu: Backstory Kitchen and Cafe

Let's Eat Bai celebrates first year with milestones

GTalks Event Explores AI's Potential to Empower Women in Tech: GCash and Connected Women Lead the Way