On a personal note, I really enjoyed the Cheeseburger and the Three Little Pigs Pizza. Both dishes are highly recommended by this food blog.
Popular posts from this blog
Crepes and Pies for Dinner at Tymad Bistro
Can you imagine eating crepes and pies for dinner? Not as dessert but we are talking about these "dessert" items as main courses. Well, this French Bistro in Maria Luisa Road has somehow surprised me. Tymad Bistro which means Good House in Celtic is a French-owned restaurant that prides itself on making the best crepes and galettes in Cebu. Crepes are the typical desert pancakes that we are all used to while a galette is its savory sister that mainly use buckwheat. The galettes are filled with ingredients used more in sandwiches than in crepes like ham, mushrooms, egg, cheese, ratatouille, or any other protein.
This Cebu Food Stall will make You Eat ... Rabbit! | D'Bunnychon
Rabbits are such cute pets making it difficult for most of us to cook or eat such beautiful animals. But, there is a new restaurant in The Market by Sugbo Mercado that is hoping to convince us that we consider eating rabbit meat. I had dinner at D'Bunnychon last week and I am somehow convinced that we should give rabbit meat a chance.
6-4-2015 Food of the Day: Bahug Bahug
I recently posted in my Instagram account a picture of a Red Velvet cake and it generated quite a few likes and the #redvelvet hashtag has millions of posts already. I am really surprised how this red cake became so popular. If we play a guessing game a couple of years ago, and you will give me clues of red and you can buy it in a bakeshop, the most likely answer that will come out of my mouth will be Bahug Bahug. Bahug bahug is basically bread pudding and the sweet red creation was a favorite of mine while I was growing up. If there was Instagram in the 1980's, #bahugbahug could have thousands of posts. I searched Instagram for #bahugbahug and there were only 40 posts mentioning the hashtag.
Philippine Street Foods: Chicken Proven
I love street food. I have been eating it since I was in elementary school. From fishballs to peanuts to pungko-pungko. One of the newest street food favorites is the Proben or Chicken Proven. This fried chicken part is one of my favorite snacks when I was still working at Robinsons Cybergate and I would love to eat it when I get the chance. Have you tried this one?






















Comments
Post a Comment