Kalami Cebu YouTube Videos: Slate District at Parkmall

There has been a lot of new restaurants that has opened at Parkmall in the past couple of weeks.  One of the newest that really piqued my interest is Slate District in Parkmall.  After my first taste, this new restaurant has become one of my top places for baby back ribs and chicken wings.


Slate District

This new place opened last week and my blogger friends and I had a preview of what is in store for Cebuanos on their first day of operations.   We were served a few of their specialties like the Baby Back Ribs, Jack Slate Chicken, and the Herbed Pork Chops.

I am a big meat lover and I surely had an awesome time there. I really think that their ribs can match the best of Cebu.  The meat was succulent and full of flavor.  The best thing about it is the price. I can truly say that peso for peso, they arguably have the best back ribs in Cebu.

For their opening, they have a 299-peso All-You-Can-Eat Herbed Porked Chops promo.   The promo included unlimited servings of Java Rice and a Free round of their House Blended Iced Tea.  This promo is perfect for all those buff guys and girls who work out at nearby gyms. It is definitely an awesome protein-loading kind of deal.


Check them out and let me know, what you think.  Full Review will be up soon here at the blog.  Please like and subscribe Kalami Cebu on YouTube.  I promise to reciprocate your subscription.

Have you tried eating here?  Let me know your favorites by making a comment.


Slate District is located at the Alfresco Area of Parkmall in Mandaue City.


P.S. I would like to thank Shane and Jackie Lua for inviting us to eat at Slate District.  I also would love to give my props to my videographer Ramzy Magbitang.  Big thanks as well to bloggers/vloggers Jomar Lipon, Herbert Kikoy, Kuro Hitsugaya, Tara the Snap Vlogger, Cyka Niki and Christine Despares. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafes in Cebu: Backstory Kitchen and Cafe

Let's Eat Bai celebrates first year with milestones

GTalks Event Explores AI's Potential to Empower Women in Tech: GCash and Connected Women Lead the Way