Seafood Restaurants in Cebu: Solving my seafood craving at Parr't Ebelle

Parr't Ebelle Restaurant, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City, Best Seafood Restaurants in Cebu
One day, I had this craving to eat some fish like tinola (soup) or sinugba (grilled). There are quite many possibilities for that here in Cebu.  There are even several restaurants in the mall that offer these kinds of dishes.  But this day, I would really like to eat something different and something special.  So, I ask some people where is the best place to eat tinola or sinugba.  A couple of my gym buddies told me that I should try Parr't Ebelle because they consider the restaurant as one of the best seafood restaurants in Cebu. I asked some taxi drivers and they point me to that place as well.  


So, I drove towards SM City Cebu and I was able to find Parr't Ebelle at the street near Sun Gold. The place is usually packed during lunch time and it has been the favorite for many people including the ones from out of town.  Luckily, I was able to find a parking space near the establishment so I went to have lunch there.

I really like the many choices for grilling.  There were several kinds of fish, pork, squid, etc.  The soup choices were pretty varied as well. You can have larang (sour-base) or the traditional tinola.  A lot of people order fish heads especially if they are in a group.  For eating alone or as a couple, a fish slice would suffice.

Parr't Ebelle Restaurant, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City, Best Seafood Restaurants in Cebu

Parr't Ebelle Restaurant, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City, Best Seafood Restaurants in Cebu
Pork lovers will not be left out as dishes like Grilled Liempo is available
The place is not for everybody.  People who prefer a formal sit-down restaurant would not be impressed with Parr't Ebelle. The "cowboys" though, would really enjoy this place. There is an air-conditioned area where people can stay if they want a cooler place or if they do not like flies which are fairly common in open-air eateries. The restaurant charges an add-on fee if you want to stay in that part of the restaurant.

Parr't Ebelle Restaurant, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City, Best Seafood Restaurants in Cebu

Parr't Ebelle Restaurant, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City, Best Seafood Restaurants in Cebu

All in all, I really had my fill for fish. I even sometimes order something for take out because the food is really good.  My friends were right, Parr't Ebelle is indeed one of the best seafood restaurants in Cebu.  The selection is excellent.  The price is affordable.  The food quality is solid. It is the type of restaurant that can truly satisfy a seafood craving.


If Parr't Ebelle is full, your other options in the area would be A1, Conching's and NL Cafe. In Mactan, there is the Sutukil near the Mactan Shrine.  If you prefer a classier restaurant that serves similar dishes, there is STK ta Bai in Capitol Site area.

Parr't Ebelle Restaurant, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City, Best Seafood Restaurants in Cebu

Parr't Ebelle Restaurant, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City, Best Seafood Restaurants in Cebu

Parr't Ebelle Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cafes in Cebu: Backstory Kitchen and Cafe

Let's Eat Bai celebrates first year with milestones

GTalks Event Explores AI's Potential to Empower Women in Tech: GCash and Connected Women Lead the Way