Kalami Cebu Summer Starts Early with the help of Globe Prepaid Surf20 Promo

Globe Surf20 promo, Surf20, Kalami Cebu Adventures, MyGlobeExperience, DigitalPro
 My #Summer2016 started pretty early this year.  Last weekend, I joined my wife and her classmates to have a summer kick-off in Badian.  I was pretty much prepared for everything except putting some load for an internet connection. Good thing, Globe Prepaid has a Surf20 promo that is really perfect for any Cebu escapade this month.  Thanks to Globe, I was able to post pics on Instagram while I was in Carcar, Barili, and Badian.


Globe Surf20 promo, Surf20, Kalami Cebu Adventures, MyGlobeExperience, DigitalPro
 We started our summer kickoff weekend with a lechon lunch in Carcar then we headed to Molave Milk Station in Barili for some Ice Cream. I was easily able to connect to Globe and post some awesome pics on Social Media.  The Globe Prepaid Surf 20 promo gave me 400 MB of internet surfing for 24 hours. This is probably the most "sulit" internet promo in Cebu.

The Globe Prepaid Surf 20 promo is only available for Cebu customers. To register you just text SURF20 to 8888. After a few seconds, Globe will send you a confirmation. This promo is good for 400 MB and it will expire after 24 hours or when you reach your data cap. You will receive an SMS when your Surf20 expires.
Globe Surf20 promo, Surf20, Kalami Cebu Adventures, MyGlobeExperience, DigitalPro

Globe Surf20 promo, Surf20, Kalami Cebu Adventures, MyGlobeExperience, DigitalPro
 While in Badian, I played with a surfboard and pretended to be a surfer.  Thanks to Globe Prepaid Surf 20, my "surf" photos were all ready for upload on the Internet. I really find this promo useful when you go for a quick trip to the Southern part of Cebu.  Globe has really good signal in Moalboal and nearby towns.  The Surf20 promo is perfect for people who plan to have adventures in the area like going to Kawasan Falls, canyoneering in Alegria, scuba diving in Moalboal or snorkeling in Badian. 


Globe Surf20 promo, Surf20, Kalami Cebu Adventures, MyGlobeExperience, DigitalPro

Globe Surf20 promo, Surf20, Kalami Cebu Adventures, MyGlobeExperience, DigitalPro
It was a great start for summer and I will be embarking on more adventures and food trips in the coming weeks. Since my schedule is a bit full, I decided to get a GS299 Spotify promo for 1.5 GB Internet for 30 days plus Free Facebook, Viber, online games, and Spotify after my Globe Prepaid Surf20 expired. Globe will definitely be instrumental in my #Summer2016 #KalamiCebuAdventures. 


#MyGlobeExperience 

This post is part of the DigitalPro for Professional Bloggers Bootcamp that is made possible by Global Hub Executive Suites (www.GlobalHub.ph) and Globe Prepaid (https://www.globe.com.ph/prepaid) in cooperation witheStratMedia and the Cebu Blogging Community. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafes in Cebu: Backstory Kitchen and Cafe

Let's Eat Bai celebrates first year with milestones

GTalks Event Explores AI's Potential to Empower Women in Tech: GCash and Connected Women Lead the Way