Dessert Places in Cebu: Gelato Luxury Sampler at Gusto Urban Cafe + Wine Bar

Gusto Urban Cafe + Wine Bar, Dessert Places in Cebu
Cold desserts are my favorite during a very hot summer. I recently discovered a very delicious treat at Gusto Urban Cafe + Wine Bar.  I was able to try their luxury sampler and I now have a "go-to" place when I happen to crave for some heavenly gelato.


Gusto Urban Cafe + Wine Bar, Dessert Places in Cebu

Gusto Urban Cafe + Wine Bar, Dessert Places in Cebu
Gusto Urban Cafe + Wine Bar is part of the Anzani group that it is known for restaurants serving fancy food to diners.  Gusto serves a lot of classy Italians items in their menu but on this particular night, I was just looking for something sweet.  They offered several options like Tiramisu, Creme Brule, and other mouthwatering cakes, but I opted to have some gelato. Gelato is basically Italy's version of ice cream.
Gusto Urban Cafe + Wine Bar, Dessert Places in Cebu
At Gusto Urban Cafe + Wine Bar, they have what they call as a Luxury Sampler which is a basically a plate of 4 flavors of their gelato specialties. The gelato comes in 20 amazing flavors like cookies and cream, double dutch, rocky road, strawberry, queso, ube, and avocado.  For my luxury sampler, I picked Raspberry, Black Sesame, Queso, and Choco Mint.

The dessert was really blissful. At less than 200 pesos, it was a bargain for such a nice place. The delicious gelato is an instant favorite and I highly recommend it for kids, couples, brokenhearted, and the regular sweet tooth. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafes in Cebu: Backstory Kitchen and Cafe

Let's Eat Bai celebrates first year with milestones

GTalks Event Explores AI's Potential to Empower Women in Tech: GCash and Connected Women Lead the Way