Kalami Cebu Preview: Sunset Cruise

Last night, I got invited to join the Summer Sunset Cruise aboard the Antipodes today. This nice-looking Trimaran can now be rented for a cruise along the Hilutungan Chanel. I have tried going island hopping in Mactan for several times already, but I never tried it aboard a luxury yacht.  I am very excited for this cruise.  The Antipodes has a total of 8 cabins and it has a capacity of 60 people. The luxury cruise is priced at 1,600 pesos per guest. The fee includes light bites and free flowing wine.  This is another good reason to say "Kalami Cebu!".  Island hopping in Mactan has never been this fun and delicious. Check out my blog post tomorrow to know how my trip went. You may also call 0977-178-6915 to inquire about the Summer Sunset Cruise. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafes in Cebu: Backstory Kitchen and Cafe

Let's Eat Bai celebrates first year with milestones

GTalks Event Explores AI's Potential to Empower Women in Tech: GCash and Connected Women Lead the Way