6-28-2015 Food of the Day:Nilung-ag na Saging

One of the things that I considered a comfort food is Nilung-ag na Saging (Boiled Bananas).  There are just days that I want to eat boiled bananas and I can probably finish 5 in one sitting. I prefer my bananas to be semi-ripe.  I usually eat this on a lazy afternoon on a weekend.  It is also one of my favorite Holy Week and beach foods.  I know a lot of people love to dip this to some local anchovies (ginamos) especially the unripe ones.  Boiled Bananas is also a good alternative to rice when on a diet.

How about you, how many boiled bananas can you eat in one snack? What is your favorite comfort food?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafes in Cebu: Backstory Kitchen and Cafe

Let's Eat Bai celebrates first year with milestones

GTalks Event Explores AI's Potential to Empower Women in Tech: GCash and Connected Women Lead the Way