Ngohiong Combo at Atek's Ngohiong

It was lunchtime and I was looked for a good place to eat near my house. I was craving for ngohiong and I decided to eat at Atek's Ngohiong in Kasambagan. I decided to have one of their Combo Hot Meals Special. 

Atek's Ngohiong, President Roxas Street, Villa Aurora, Kasambagan, Cebu City
Atek's is located just a few minutes drive from my house and it is one of the favorite lunch places of medical representatives because it is spacious for meeting and it has Free Wi-Fi. They offer 10 combo meals that include rice and viand. 

Atek's Ngohiong, President Roxas Street, Villa Aurora, Kasambagan, Cebu City
I picked the Ngohiong with Pancit Canton meal because I like to eat their specialty and I also wanted to eat noodles. It was a good sized meal and it is a solid combination for lunch. 
Atek's Ngohiong, President Roxas Street, Villa Aurora, Kasambagan, Cebu City
My cousin who was with me ordered ngohiong and rice.  Their ngohiong's size is adequate and it is a bit bigger than Carlo's and Doming's. It is freshly fried and has a fair amount of filling.  You have to wait  a little bit for your order because they only fry the ngohiong when your order it which is actually a good idea.
I also ordered a serving of Atek's Camto. The beef soup has a very interesting aroma and I had a good time eating the meat and mushrooms.

All in all, it was a pretty decent lunch.  My cousin and I had a pretty good conversation and I was even able to post something in Instagram.  Atek's is a fine place for ngohiong in the Mabolo area.  It may not be the place that serves the best ngohiong but Atek's offer a clean and cool place to have ngohiong and other dishes.  Their combo meals are reasonably priced and the servings are really good enough for one adult.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafes in Cebu: Backstory Kitchen and Cafe

Let's Eat Bai celebrates first year with milestones

GTalks Event Explores AI's Potential to Empower Women in Tech: GCash and Connected Women Lead the Way